For every country you travel, the first research you do is where to go, and what food they have. Then you search about their culture, the people and the transportation. For sure, before you even read this blog, you already know which country you will go so let us give you ideas about their food. The country we will tackle is Malaysia and the Malay foods.
Going to Malaysia is easy if you have a visa or if your passport does not require it. If you are on your holiday and you needed a Malaysia E-visa application then you should find out more about the Malaysia Tourist visa. If you are traveling for business meeting or purpose you need to check the Malaysia Business e-visa. All the other facts can be found at www.malaysiavisa.my.
Now let’s see 5 of the most popular food in Malaysia:
1. Nasi Lemak - famous Malay local food in breakfast. Consists of rice infused in coconut milk with anchovies, peanuts and cucumber on the side and quarter cut boiled egg with spicy sambal.
2. Roti John - Sandwich with grilled meat and egg in the middle of bread with special condiments.
3. Rendang (beef/chicken/lamb) - This is a spicy beef, chicken or lamb whichever you prefer cooked in coconut milk and other spices that made it look like curry and they sometimes called it that way.
4. Kuih - A bite-sized breakfast or snack made of glutinous rice with grated coconut, coconut milk, pandan leaves and palm sugar. It's a bit sticky to your teeth but surely can feed your starving stomach.
5. Rojak Buah - A variety of local fruits and some vegetables. This is a mixture of pineapple, mango, papaya, rose apple, bean sprouts, shrimp paste dressing, crushed peanuts and the sweet and sour sauce with lots of crunch on top.
These are just a few of their local delicacies. You might as well visit Malaysia and see more of it.